An attractive appearance does take effort as well as some cash to maintain. Despite this, knowing where and how to spend your money will yet bring much good. It is in line with this, that I bring you this list of ten beauty investments you should consider:
- Anti-aging Cream/Formulation
A skin giving in to wrinkles can be an eyesore so a cream that keeps the skin fresh and beautiful is worth having at hand. Examples of such formulation include SkinMedia TNS Recovery Complex and Olay regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream.
- Facial Mask: Investments in facials is never a waste of money, and facial masks are wonderful for hydrating the (facial) skin.
- Hairdo: The hair remains one of the points of attraction that every lady carries/possesses. Therefore, you can get to purchase hair coloring, (hair) cream and blow dryer to give a gorgeous twist to your hair.
- Beauty Bender: The beauty bender will be really useful in helping to easily and evenly apply concealer, foundation, powder and the likes.
- Brush Cleanser: Dirty brushes are not just ‘hiding places’ for bacteria; they also do not bring about a desirable result. Therefore, it is really important to buy a brush cleanser for cleaning thee brushes on regular basics.
- Foundation: Makeup looks better and lasts longer when you have a good foundation on. Hence, you should go and buy one (foundation) that suits your skin texture. Think Giorgio Armani Silk Luminous Foundation and Becca Ultimate Coverage Cream.
- Tattoo: Having a beautiful body art isn’t a bad investment either. And you should consider having one done on you by a professional artist.
- Tattoo Aftercare Products: With your tattoo done, you will need to take proper care of your skin and this is where tattoo aftercare products get a mention. The product should be the type that speeds up the healing process; doesn’t cause irritation and is probably devoid of harmful chemicals – most likely a natural organic product: this is the tattoo after care I would use if I were in your shoes.
- Perfume: Smelling nice is a beauty in itself so you may also wish to invest in a bottle of perfume or cologne.
3 Things you need to consider before investing in beauty
Your investment has got to be done wisely, and it is for this reason you need to consider these three (3) factors:
- Budget: Your budget ought to come first; you shouldn’t put yourself in a financial constraint for the sake of good look. You can find a less expensive way of actualizing your objective [of turning out in an admirable fashion].
- Taste: You have to define your taste; knowing the exact appearance you wish to recreate will ensure that you do not end up spending uneconomically.
- Product: Considering the fact that cosmetic products are infused with different ingredients, it becomes crucial for you to check out the set of products that will be suitable for your skin. Doing some personal research would help in this regard.