If shopping is your passion and you are constantly looking for the best deals to save some money on your favorite clothes, we have a few pointers that might help. If you don’t want to end up spending a lot of extra money, just follow these rules.
- Do some off season shopping: If you are shopping the latest of every season, you will end up paying the maximum retail price for the winter coats and summer sundresses. Instead of chasing the in fashion of the season, go around the counter to the last season’s rack. You will be surprised to see how cheaper they are now.
- Do not buy from factory outlets: Factory outlets always seem to have the best deals. But do you also know that the 60% flat off offers are selling you a mix of last season’s unwanted items that did not make the quality cut for actual showrooms? Don’t waste your money simply on labels.
- Follow your brands: Brands are nowadays on social media, always looking out to reach new customers. Follow their accounts for easy deals and coupons.
- Buy knockoffs: How many pairs of Givenchy dresses and Prada purses can you buy? It never hurts to have a collection of bags to go with your dresses. And the only realistic way of doing that is getting replica Gucci bags and other knockoffs that cost almost nothing all the while making you look ravishing.
- Don’t go for flash sales: If you see a flash sales sign, turn around and walk away. They induce adrenaline fueled frenzies where you make questionable purchases at store prices and when you actually try them on, the clothes do not even look good on you. Flash sales are marketing gimmicks, one that you should avoid.