Online reviews are so important for the seller as well as prospective customers is the following ways:
- To know good products: While making a purchase, there may be situations where we do not have any idea about the product. It becomes important to learn and compare the features of various products. We feel very comfortable when people guide us through with their opinions. When someone vouches for the quality of a product, we feel easy to make the selection based on their experiences. When we refer to sites like ‘visit theolive’ we get to know the best suitable product.
- To be safe from fraudulent sellers: In online shopping, mostly we make the payment upfront. There are a lot of fraudsters who do not deliver the promised goods (or) deliver fake products with the worst When we learn other people mentioning this clearly in their reviews, we can protect yourself from entering into such transactions.
- For better customer service: Positive online reviews highlight the best service offered by a seller. This serves as a motivation. This will improve the market quality as a whole. A lot of sellers will follow a similar Sellers know the impact of negative reviews very well. Hence online reviews help in improved customer service.
- For feedback on product improvement: For the seller, he can get free ideas on product improvement using the online feedback and comments. Normally producers of goods incur huge amount towards research for improving their product. Using the online feedbacks, the producers will easily get an idea on how to make slight changes in product design so that sales improve
- To get queries clarified: The online reviews provide a platform wherein, we can get our queries clarified from people who had already used a similar product. We can ensure suitability based on our requirement and then proceed to buy. Hence buying wrong stuff and keeping it idle as waste will not happen.